Read Proverbs 14:22
As a married couple, you should be unified in your weekly and family schedule. Below are some helpful tips for doing planning as a family well:
- Pick a day and keep it consistent.
- Sunday nights work the best
Schedule the following:
- Discipleship time together
- Financies/Budget Planning (at least onece a month)
- Date night
- Sex (yes, you can schedule this!)
- Family devotional
- Chores: House cleaning, grocery shoping, etc.
- Ministry and ourreach activities: Bible talk, midweeks, church, Bible studies, discipleship times, etc.
- Kids acticities: Homework, sports, discipleship times (7 and up), dates!
- Social acticities: Birthdays, holidays, family fun days, etc.
- Rest time