Honor God with Your Wealth Proverbs 3:9
- Will I obey the Scriptures and tithe weekly?
- Will I, as a mature Christian, increase my weekly giving?
Guard Your Heart – Proverbs 4:23
- What sins of the heart have I confronted and repented of regarding my finances?
- Am I ready to give out of a pure heart and a sincere love for God?
A Living Sacrifice – Romans 12:1
- In what ways am I going to live a more sacrificial life style in order to advance God’s Kingdom?
Give and It Will Be Given To You – Luke 6:38
- Have I made decisions to give by faith and to give joyfully to the Lord?
A Spirit of Self Discipline – 2 Timothy 1:7
- Have I prepared a budget that I ma ready to live by?
- If not, when will I have it completed?
- Have I sought input on my budget?
Free At Last – Romans 13:8
- Have I gained deep convictions about getting out of debt?
- What is my plan to eliminate sinful and/or foolish debt from my life?
A Light to the World – Matthew 5:14
- How am I going to work at my job in such a way that my life is an upward calling to everyone around me?
- Am I fulfilling my financial responsibilities as a disciple in the areas that God expects?